Net Banking is now a very useful facility to maintain our account without visiting a bank branch. Internet Banking has many advantages and benefits as it provides a wide variety of online services by which anyone can handle their account easily. Some of the online services and facilities provided by Andhra Bank are given below. Now, if you want to register for Andhra bank net banking then you can do the same by visiting the official website of the Andhra bank or by visiting your bank branch. The stepwise details are given below. Check and register for Andhra bank net banking as per given instructions.
Andhra Bank Online Services- Net Banking Facilities
- Andhra Bank Net Banking Services are available for 24×7.
- You can pay various utility bills like water bills, electricity bills, landline OR postpaid bills etc.
- You can Transfer Funds from your account to same bank or any other Bank Account Online without visiting a bank
- You can view and check the current status of your account balance and transactions history. You can also download the transaction statement.
- You can request for locker booking also online using Internet Banking.
- You can update or link your Aadhar Card and PAN card online using Net Banking with your account.
- You can also block your ATM cum Debit Card using in case of lost through Andhra Bank Online.
Step to Register for Andhra Bank Online are as follows:
- First of all, visit the official website of Andhra Bank which is “https://www.onlineandhrabank.net.in/”.
- Now you will need to click “Sign Up” button to register for Andhra Net Banking Services.
- Once you click “Internet Banking Sign up” link, then a new window will open where you will see two options: (1) Mobile Number registered with the bank & (2) Valid Andhra Bank ATM Card.
- You will need to select both options for Net Banking Registration. In case, you do not have your ATM or Debit card then you should get it first from your bank for net baking registration.
- If you have both your registered mobile number and Debit card, then click on “Continue” button.
- After this, you will have to provide your Customer ID. You can get it from your bank passbook.
- Then, enter Customer ID and choose the appropriate option from the Profile.
- Then, click on “Proceed” button link.
- Now, enter your registered mobile number.
- Then, you will need to enter the OTP that you have received your registered Mobile Number for Verification Process.
- Once you enter the received OTP you become verified for Andhra Net Banking.
- Now, you can activate and access your Andhra Bank Net Banking Services by using your user ID and password.
Andhra Bank Net Banking Registration by visiting bank branch
You can also register for Andhra bank net banking by visiting the bank. For this, you will need to submit the net banking registration form at the branch. Now, go with below details for offline net banking registration process.
- First, download the Andhra bank Net Banking Registration from the official website or get it from the bank branch.
- Fill all form with required details.
- Submit the form to your bank branch.
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to Register for Andhra Bank Net Banking Online/ Offline”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about Andhra bank net banking.
You may also like to read about:-
Andhra Bank Net Banking – andhraonline.co.in