HDFC Bank Net Banking:- Using HDFC Internet Banking you can maintain your banking activities conveniently from the comfort of your home or your office at your fingertips. To access the net banking you must have to log in it with your user ID and password. Now, in case you have forgotten your login user ID or Customer ID then you will not be able to access your account. So, through this article, we are going to give you the complete information about the recovery process of forgot user ID or Customer ID of HDFC net banking.
The Customer ID is your unique identification number given to every Customer of the bank account holders (Savings or Current Account) with HDFC Bank. Now, the question is “How to find your Customer ID?” so, the answer is- you can retrieve your Customer ID in online mode in just 3 simple steps using. Go to Internet Banking and click on the “Forgot Customer ID” link. The stepwise details are given below.
How to retrieve your Customer ID using Net banking |HDFC Bank Net Banking
- First of all visit the official website of the HDFC Bank Net Banking which is “https://www.hdfcbank.com/”.
- Then, click ‘Login’ option.
- Then, click ‘Continue to net banking’ button.
- The login page will open where you will need to click “Forgot Customer ID” link.
- Now, in the first step enter your registered Mobile Number with Country Code and your PAN number or Date of Birth details.
- Then, in the second step authenticate yourself using the OTP sent to your registered Mobile Number.
- Then, you will be able to check the unique Customer ID or user ID that displayed on the screen.
- The NR Customers should use their Date of Birth to get the User ID or Customer ID details.
- In case you are an authorized signatory of Firm or Company, Trust or any other non-individual entity then you should use the PAN details of that particular Non- individual entity to know your Customer ID.I
- If you are Karta of HUF, then you should use the PAN details of that HUF to know your Customer ID.
- In case multiple Customer IDs with the same details updated, then the Customer ID will not be displayed in an online mode in that you should need to contact your bank branch.
- Apart from this, the Customer ID or user ID is will be found in the Welcome Letter of your Savings or Current account with the HDFC bank. You can also get the same on the first page of your Chequebook and Passbook and an Account Statement.
Retrieve Customer ID using Phone Banking
If you are unable to locate your Customer ID/User ID, then you can call Phone Banking number in your city to get the same. Customer ID of the individual is required for Net Banking login, in case of Non- individuals companies or trusts or HUFs etc.).
- For Ahmedabad / Bengaluru / Delhi & NCR / Hyderabad / Chennai / Kolkata / Mumbai / Pune: 6160 6161
- Phone banking numbers for other states visit: https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/find-your-nearest/find-phone-banking
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to generate Forgot HDFC Bank Net Banking user ID or Customer ID”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about HDFC Bank Net Banking.
visit – http://yesbanknetbanking.xyz/ for Yes Bank Net Banking