Policy Premium Paid Statement:- You can easily get your premium paid statement of LIC policy online by visiting the official website of the LIC. The options are available to download it directly from the LIC portal and the options are “Consolidated Premium Paid Statement” and “Individual Policy Premium Paid Statement”. You can reach to these options after login to your account and for that, you will need the login credentials. If you are a registered user of LIC then you can easily login to your account and download the same from the LIC portal. In case, you do not have login credentials and then you should be registered yourself first at the portal.
After login, you can download ‘LIC Paid Premium receipts’ and ‘consolidated Premium Paid statement’ for each policy from the LIC website. You will just need to select the financial Year and after submission, you can get the same. You can use this consolidated premium payment receipt as a proof of document of investment for Income Tax declaration. So, your statement is important receipt and you can get the same be by following below procedure.
Requirements for Downloading Premium Paid Statement of LIC Policy Online | Policy Premium Paid Statement
- Online Registration at LIC official portal is required to download Premium Paid Statement.
If you want to download the Premium Paid Statement of LIC Policy Online from the official website of the LIC then you should be a registered user of LIC. In case, you are new customers then you are required to fill the LIC registration form.
After registration, you will be able to access your account with your user ID and password. Then after login, you can check everything and download your Premium Paid Statement from LIC.
How to Download LIC Premium Paid Statement after registration | Policy Premium Paid Statement
- Login LIC portal with login id and password.
- Download Premium Paid Statement with “Consolidated Premium Paid Statement” and “Individual Policy Premium Paid Statement” option.
Steps to Log in LIC ‘e-services’
- Visit the LIC website which is “http://www.licindia.in/”
- Then, go to the ‘Online Services’ category and click ‘Customer Portal’.
- The “LIC e-services” page will open where you will need to click “Registered User” button.
- Then, enter “User ID/Email/Mobile”, “Password” and the “Date of Birth”.
- After filling all above details, click ‘sign in’ button.
- In this way, you can access the LIC e-services.
- Go to the ‘Online Services’ category and click “Agents/Dev. Officers/P&GS Customer Portal”.
- Then, enter your “user ID” and “password”.
- Give answer to the asked question and click “Submit” button to log in to your account.
Steps to Download LIC Premium Paid Statement after log in
- Click “Consolidated Premium Paid Statement” or “Individual Policy Premium Paid Statement” option available under “Basic Services” category.
- Now, you will need to select the financial year for the premium paid statement.
- Then, click “Submit” button.
- Now, you can view your policy premium paid statement.
- You can download and take out a print of it.
If you have any doubt, then you can contact LIC portal support also. You can send an email to given address to clarify your issue.
- Email ID: “firstname.lastname@example.org” OR “email@example.com”
Note: This webpage is dedicated to the “How to Download Premium Paid Statement of LIC Policy Online”. So, you can bookmark this page and visit here again to get the latest updates about LIC online.
Pay your LIC Monthly Premium with ICICI Net Banking – http://icicinetbanking.co.in/