Union Bank of India (UBI) net banking offers various facilities to their customers. Activation of UBI net banking is very easy and hassle-free. In this article, we are going tell you about “UBI Net BANKING” and how to activate net banking to avail all the features provided by Union Bank of India. Online internet banking gives you lot of benefits online without visiting your bank such as.
- Check account balance anytime anywhere.
- Transfer fund.
- Cheque book request.
- Apply for Credit Card.
- Pay utility bill like electricity bill, water bill, mobile bill, etc.
- You can also link and update your Adhaar Card and Pan Card using your internet banking.
Procedure to activate Union Bank of India (UBI) Net Banking.
- Firstly you need visit Union bank of India official website which is https://www.unionbankonline.co.in/.
- Now click on self-user creation. refer below image for more clarification.
- After click on “SELF USER CREATION“, you will see a new page on this page you would require to choose one option 1. Online Self User Creation – Users having Debit Card, 2.Online Self User Creation(View Facility Only) – Retail users without Debit Card.
- After clicking on the option, for example, I have clicked on option one. this link takes me to a new page where I need to fill the details to activate UBI internet banking. refer below image.
- Now need to fill this form as you can see in the above-mentioned screenshot.
- Enter Account number, Date of Birth, PAN number, Question and Answer for your password safety.
- After providing all the details click on “SUBMIT“.
- Still, you need to provide few more details after clicking on SUBMIT. Now you need to provide 5 transactions done by the bank. If you don’t remember? then you need to send a message UMNS<space>15 digit account number to 098030808486.
- Now need to accept “Term and Condition” and click on “Submit“.
- After that, you will be given your “USER ID” AND “NAME“. click on “continue” after getting the USER ID and NAME.
- A new screen will appear where you need to provide password where you would be requiring two passwords one is “login password” and second “transaction password“.
- Now set your password and click on “Submit“.
- That’s it, you have created successfully “UBI Net banking“.
Read more about Internet banking and other bank net banking registration procedure on this website. http://www.myonlinebanking.co.in, this website contains almost all Indian bank net banking activation procedure and you will get there a lot of information related to Loan, Credit Card, Paytm Account etc.
Know how to activate IDBI Net banking. http://idbitutorial.co.in/